Wednesday, November 7, 2007

???

The last few days Charlie has been throwing up quite a bit. It's fairly large amounts too, like half of his bottle. Normally this wouldn't concerm me too much because sometimes babies just do this. Kayla did for a while as well. But I ended up calling Dr. Book's office because of the last diaper I had changed. His stool color was significantly lighter than what usually had been. It still had some greenish tint to it but it was closer to the color it had been before his surgery. I am hoping it was just a one time occurance because he is doing great with everything else. His eyes and skin aren't showing any yellowness and his belly doesn't seem distended or hard. He is running a really low grade fever of 99.4 but he has done that off and on for a while now. So, just to be on the safe side I called and am waiting to hear back from her. I'll post more after that.

Update: I am scheduled to take him in for labs tomorrow morning. She wants to get a liver panel done to see if any of the enzymes or ggt are elevated.

No comments:

Post a Comment