Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Awaiting Thursday's doctor appointment

Sorry it's been so long since I have posted...We've been super busy. Charlie is doing great. He is still looking slightly yellow, but the whites of his eyes are much whiter and his stools are looking like they should:) He has also been able to spend some time with his sisters! He has loved that, however it does wear him out quicker. We have an appointment with the liver clinic at Primary Children's on Thursday. Hopefully, they will be able to have a few answers for us. Cross your fingers that he is in the lucky top 1/3 that don't need a liver transplant.
I know we have been posting mostly only pictures of Charlie, but we are in the process of getting a family website. When that is done, I promise we will have tons of pics of all the kids!

2 comments:

  1. Quesa,
    What a fun blog. Your "little yellow man" has fantastic parents with such a great attitude that I'm sure rubs off on him. I'm so happy you're home from the hospital and he's improving.
    Top 1/3...top1/3...top1/3...
    My fingers are crossed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow- he sure is a cutie. He looks great. I wish you all the best at your appointment. He looks like he is definitely happy at your little home and I'm sure will fight his little hardest to stay there. No more hospitals!

    ReplyDelete